Cuisinart® is leading the way in eco-friendly branded cookware with our new GreenGourmet™ line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. And it’s completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware’s hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart® cookware!
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ Nonstick Technology: PTFE/PFOA-Free nonstick surface for healthy cooking. Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Energy Saving Construction : Hard anodized pan construction provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
- Stay-Cool Eco-Friendly Handle : Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Handles are made from 70% recycled stainless steel
- Environmentally Friendly Packaging: Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
- Versatile Performance: Oven to 400˚F
- Constructed to Last: Lifetime warranty